December 26, 2011
It was a big year for traveling to conferences:
- February – HIMSS Annual Conference in Orlando – spoke at the Social Media center twice and presented on a panel on social media
- March – AMIA Clinical Research Informatics Summit in San Francisco. Two podium presentations (CKD Registry and REDCap business model) and two posters
- April – attended TEDx Maastricht in the Netherlands and a side trip to UMC Radboud in Nimegen.
- April – ACRT meeting (Association for Clinical Research Training) in Washington, DC – panel presentation on REDCap.
- May – Patient Experience Summit at Cleveland Clinic with Enoch Choi presenting
- June – consulting at a hospital in Michigan on data warehousing
- September – Medicine 2.0 Congress in Palo Alto, CA. Poster presentation
- October – American Association of Medical Colleges meeting on Big Data in Washington, DC
- October – Clinical and Translational Science Awards Informatics meeting at the National Institutes of Health. Bethesda, MD – poster presentation
- October – Panel at Case Medical School, Cleveland on Social Media in Clinical Trials
- November – Senior Workers Conference in Minneapolis, MN – presentation on Social Media and Electronic Medical Records
- December – Center for Health Services Research and Policy at MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, on Disease Registries using EMR Data
Most of these are posted on SlideShare. Looking forward to many opportunities in 2012 as well.
Next post – Accomplishments in 2011Share this: